DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

Smart money is backing up the truck and loading up on weak...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Smart money is backing up the truck and loading up on weak hands. This is now at $22.4M market cap and with $14.4M in cash they have an Enterprise Valuation of $8M!!! That's cheap as you get and I'm sure with two projects underway and more projects under their belt this will recover.

I'll be topping up at some stage today.

Sniperstock is a true hater coming out to rub salt. All others calling this a dog, who do you think is buying all the shares? Why would anyone be buying anything if there was nothing here? Elee I thought I asked politely

With $8M EV this will find it's glory. Good riddance to impatient holders looking for a quick gain.

Anyone who has doubts, perhaps read more about GXY/GMM's Mt Cattlin resource. Those calling this low grade are stirring the pot as Mt Cattlin resource is at an average grade of 1.09%... NOT 1.66%.
    upload_2016-7-15_10-36-56.png

If we have 5MT @ 1.66% then 83,000 tonnes of Li2O (63% of Mt Cattlin)
    If we have 10MT @ 1.66% then 166,000 tonnes of Li2O (more than Mt Cattlin)
    If we have 15MT @ 1.66% then 249,000 tonnes of Li2O (AJM has 314,600 tonnes from the 26MT resource)

So everyone here have a good hard think. In 3 months will DKO still be $22M MC? Nope probably multiples of it once the maiden resource is announced. Then they'll work on the DFS, the brokers will start following it closely putting ratings on the stock and it will likely triple from here for starters.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.