SGC 20.0% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

PP whats your outlook on oil over the next couple of years? JPM...

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    PP whats your outlook on oil over the next couple of years? JPM have it at $150usd by 23, Its cute seeing Jpow and biden throw the kitchen sink at it to get the price down, and job well done I must say. I honestly don't think Omicron means shit and if anything is a positive catalyst if it proves less virulent as some folk are saying. Regardless that is short term. Lets say this JPM target is hit and SGC get one of these Philippines targets pumping into 23, lets be real what kind of flow rates would you think are expected in the first year say and at fairy tail numbers what could 23 bring in profitwise after tax? obviously it's how long is a piece of string but it might help me tune out all the negative vibes and my big red dildo that i'm sure we are all enduring.

I'm here because of Canada as I'm bullish AF on US Canadian oil demand into the next few years, even longer, and if they figure out cali Gas you beaut, I think Canada alone can get this SP to many multiples of where it currently is. So, I haven't really payed too much attention to the Philippines, but the more I look at it the more my convictions firm up. At first I thought SCSea gotta be dreaming-not gonna happen, but looking at the spratly's we are pretty far off 9-dash and when you take away all the scary noise I don't see that stopping these wells from pumping for many years in the future if not never.

Company I work for is in Stainless manufacturing and we have been turning to the Philippines for labor for a couple of years now, We'd hire a Philippine welder over an Aussie any day of the week and that's not based on cost, its based on they know their shit! So I certainly have no lack of faith in the Filipino people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.586M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $375 93.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5449999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5430177 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.