SGC 0.00% 0.4¢ sacgasco limited

It was inevitable that Hague and London Oil BV were going to...

1. 491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    It was inevitable that Hague and London Oil BV were going to sell. Just like Bangchak, Philippines holds no interest for them. That was really the only "new" piece of info that SGC are able to announce. The rest we already know....the DOE approved WP&B announced previously was (as suspected) for a typical G&G to firm up the prospects and targets (probably budgeted at a max of USD 500K, easily funded from their NA cashflow), Nandino is the first target (not Cadlao), still NO regulatory approvals (i.e. the FIAs on 6B and 54), still no mention about the ECC process for a full field POD on Cadlao, still no mention of a site survey, still no mention of funding for an EWT and POD, etc. Notice they no longer mention a drilling timeframe for this year. Now downgraded to: continue to prepare for drilling plans. Looking like that the best case is that SGC are able to get a site survey done before the end of 2022. But with only 6 months left to the year, difficult to see this pushing through, which means either EWT in 2023 is looking iffy at best. And because 6B expires in Feb 2024, it may be that SGC would consider adopting the same strategy as that of Philodrill with regards to SC6A Octon - i.e. relinquish 6B back to the DOE and then re-nominate the same coordinates in order to get a new SC with a new lease on life (20 years + 15 optional years I think is what one gets for a new block). As I said before, this is a risky move because for sure this will go to a Swiss challenge. Regardless, we see more pipes once again. So all good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.586M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $3.965K 991.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 14358629 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5150000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.