TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

re: Ann: Philips River DFS Indicates Long Lif... Well GZ and...

1. 49 Posts.
    re: Ann: Philips River DFS Indicates Long Lif... Well GZ and Roboshan, Ive read your posts over the last little bit with some interest, both avid TTR followers I note which I agree is fully warranted.

My little bit about the DFS. Albeit a high capital bill the project has a diverse array of revenue streams both base metals and precious metals so an ideal mix (only drawback is the unsophisticated market doesnt really understand polymetallics. I note significant premium paid for JML by IGO, thus poor ASX market recognition. The base metals are perfect for securing subordinated debt which a normal gold show cant get without hedging.

The project has an excellent cashflow which is important for servicing principal bank debt if they need it so I like the outcomes.

All in all sufficiently enticing now to justify development!

With no neighbours to compete with any discovery if not standalone will end up coming to TTR so life is assured

As you say GZ No Tree hill, Railway now if they come up will make this a real cash cow. Moreso with the other targets already identified I feel assured shareholders will be spruiking about the company and its prospects shortly.

Just a question of how much spend before the first money hole!!!!

As you all repeatedly say..its been a long time coming but now its really going to happen..lets hope the new management capitalise on this solid base for development.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.