GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Looking at the share price action subsequent to the latest...

1. 2,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 915
    Looking at the share price action subsequent to the latest announcement, I get the feeling, rightly or wrongly, there is a move afoot to shake out retail shareholders who've had enough of the shenanigans e.g 'qiksix', and to drive the s,p as low as possible so FMR can take the company over lock stock and barrel, at an 'el cheapo' s.p. If that is the case, then there won't be 25% of shareholders to get a second strike in November. And if there are less than 10% of retail left, then a compulsory acquisition will take place. FMR will have the lot. Needless to say, the rest of us will be screwed.
    The only counters I can envisage IF this is the case, and I'd welcome opinions on it, is [1] for a number of shareholders to do what ASIC should be doing and start an independent court action,and bring the manipulators to justice or [2] for a counter bid to be made by another company,perhaps
    on a cash plus share basis.Maybe those shareholders with connections could float the idea to them. The goodies are there big time which is why
    we're in this position,in my view.

db

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.