TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

re: Ann: Phillips River Project - Harbour Vie... Another nice...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    re: Ann: Phillips River Project - Harbour Vie... Another nice little addition to the up and comming JORC Resource statement. 31,000 extra oz probably worth and extra A$20m plus to the bottom line value (almost as much as TTR's market Cap...........am I missing something).

Drilling currently to test Harbour View North ""line of load" after getting that useful 3m intersection of 29.2g/t AU and 1.1% Cu. (KP778 93m-96m). Something more to look forward to.

GoneSurfing you shouldn't get upset with management. I know following junior miners can be a challenge, but they are moving this project along very nicely (130m oz of gold added to the inventory over the last 3 months...worth bucket loads) and still drilling. So they are adding value...if the market does not recognise this so be it! Might it just have something to do with global nervousness and Kev's uncertain plans for new taxes on miners.

All I can say - honestly TTR is becoming more and more under valued all the time. When the stars align (i.e. A$2000 gold price and Rudd sacked - well it might happen lol) who knows where the share price well be heading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.