Ann: Phil's Creek Update , page-22

1. 87 Posts.
    "Personal Reasons" are always a good way for the public to feel sorry for the person who has just been shown the door.

He obviously couldnt broker a deal with RIO therefore he was asked to leave, surprising for someone that used to work for Rio, surely he knows their business and how they operate and what they are wanting.

Stokes and Gammell, IMO are 2 of the smartest business men going around these days, nearly as smart as Graeme Hart.

IMO they were sick of Rimes not doing a deal and wanted things to progress and Rimes was too slow. Again only my opinion.

Correct me if I am wrong but I dont know of Stokes investing in any other Resource company, he obviously believes in IOH and was a buying around $2.5 which indictaes that this has to be a $4 stock, at least.

Stokes & Gammell have been busy lately with the China Bank float, working on the merger of Westrac, Seven etc, now that those deals have been completed hopefully now they will concentrate on IOH, who knows maybe they might get into the boardroom themselves and do the deal! That would be one boardroom meeting I would love to see!

Stokes is on a roll, he's not going to let his stake in IOH drag him down!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.