PUR 33.3% 0.2¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Phils Hill Additional Conductors Highly Prospective, page-130

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3179/3179806-cfc19f07f91ef8179dcc83115e9f9ee0.jpg
    Here my take on the hourly chart.
    1. Will we press down to find more buyers at the mid 5's? And push up to the higher fibs?
    2. Or will we cascade to the pin bar mid point next week?

Ideally Id love a solid rally to the 61.8 and 75, but of course I'm being greedy now. And how long will this meander to get to these prices? Time is of less importance when one has a clearly defined plan with identified zones. I waited weeks for this to "come home".
    A good technical analysis understanding of (order blocks) is whats required to time your entries with as little draw down as possible. Now there's nothing wrong with "funnymentals" and I use them to decide on a good company (to the best of my ability). But its been the charts that have undoubtedly saved my ass.

Now at the expense of giving advice, which I recognise can be the worst kind of vice...Get your weekly charts in order, and you will find yourself leagues ahead of where you may be right now if you are struggling in this caper. Start there, drill down to your daily and hourly (using the same order block strategies) and seek to time your entries. Once in, dont fiddle with your trade. Just switch back to your weekly, where you have your targets set, and learn to be a target trader.
    Hope this makes sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.270M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $2.022K 911.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 63597444 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 33868614 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.