PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Bugger Chief, for some reason I thought your entry price was...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Bugger Chief, for some reason I thought your entry price was much lower and you still made a big profit.

Still you didn't make a massive loss like some would have getting stops triggered in the fours and you still have all the cash to re enter here, somewhere else or a bit of both.

I wouldn't be completely out of the PGE story for long though (but thats just me) as I see too much going on for too many players in the space.

Its still a very immature evolving market with lots of emotion around.

Part of our rise today is a correction back up to where we should have been anyway, this stock on its potential, its lease locations and funding etc never should have been in the fours.

There is lots of confusion around, stocks over reacting up and down, all over the place.

But CHN is mainly just chugging along.

CUL being unfairly dealt with because their visuals don't show visible metals ...I can't work it out...what about waiting for the assays?

Horizon you were asking about their results, well IMO they are not really results until they are assayed (they matter much less to PUR than CVVs decent early Copper results do anyway) ... But its a very harsh market. Investors are unreasonable and expect results quicker than is possible.

(CVV are much closer to Phils Hill and along strike for those that don't know that.)

I put a cent of today rise on us just returning to a spot we should never have dropped below which is 6c.

Anything above that goes on the announcement..

Posters are correct EM signatures don't give certainty of target minerals but they (especially ones like we are seeing) are very desirable to have and increase chances of success dramatically.

The growing signature and moreso growing strike length is very important.

I try to keep my expectations low or reasonable anyway.

It IS possible what we find at Phils Hill could be some kind of very similar repetition of what CHN found closer to the coast. A big PGE deposit.
    But I will be happy with a large even lowish grade porphyry style Cu deposit with other bits and pieces as a bonus.

Idiots would poo poo such a find, "look its low grade" they would say, but most of the worlds massive, extremely profitable Copper deposits are low grade...the thing you really want is BIG. Thats where the dollars are.

The location is great close to roads, rail, port, workforce so a big copper find would do me, anything over and above this would be an absolute bonus. And there may well be commercial PGEs there, we have seen the appropriate signs.

The smoke signals going up around Calingiri West just get stronger, CPN nearly hitting a dollar today and DEV well up at points in the day I see.

Forgot Next Investor (IMO they have served their purpose and we should get on with writing our own promo stuff or employing someone each time to do it, cheaper and all thats needed).

Forget the day to day share price, this will take time.

And decide if you want to give it a crack or not, to stay the course, to skip in and out trying to skim a profit, what you want to do and how much risk/reward you are prepared to wear.

Are you ready for the toss of the coin that is the drill results that will come back from our varying leases?

Decide this because this is where the big profits or losses will be made.

Really everything else is just noise.

GL everyone..Happy Fridays..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.61K 4.206M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7636638 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 68003756 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.