PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

There won't be any crucification from me.What I do find mildly...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852

There won't be any crucification from me.

What I do find mildly amusing though I have to say its the distinct lack of irony or self reflection in you post Dr Drill.

There seems to be a touch of disapproval from you that an amateur investment chat forum could be filled by regular non professional folk posting their uniformed snippets of what they know or what they have found.

If you do find a chat site that is professional only and better suited to your high standards, that IS full of qualified Geos, Engineers and Metalurgists please let me know. I hope its far better than the miserable offerings served up here by the Mums and Dads of Hotcopper.

What I fail to see though Dr Drill (one would expect some formal Drilling qualifications with a name like that, a Doctor of drilling none the less) is where are YOUR very informed enlightening posts?

I skim read a few of your posts, there was one rehashing the nearology saga, then another telling the ignorant rabble of Hotcopper that the drill will tell investors whats under the ground and Im sorry I gave up there so I may have missed something amazing in one of the thirty odd other posts...

So ironic, calling everyone else posts shallow or unenlightening...the old Aussie saying "the pot calling the kettle black comes to mind".

Not trying to be ruder than necessary but if you find the standards of facts and research here of a poor standard please do some your own original or better informed research and post it, I for one would always appreciate any new facts or overviews of the stock or the sector.

Anyway Im sorry, this is far too much another post talking about each other and there has been far to much of that crap lately...

Hopefully The Python snippet makes up for the boring post..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.501K 2.167M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 70143997 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12462497 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.