PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Phils Hill Drilling Commenced, page-633

1. 4,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Sunday evening. Reading through all of the previous ANN's leading up to this drilling campaign. I've to thank the nervous nellies for putting a bit of fear into myself. Even tempted to lighten last week myself but restrained. They've given me the opportunity to reconfirm why I'm invested here. Having read through those ann's I'm more confident than ever. But if they miss so be it. I trusted myself and in this game over time if you do that you'll be ahead of the rest.

The soil sampling was highly compelling as was the ELM. Highly, highly compelling. We don't know what the first rod turned up, nor the second if they are already on to it. It my experience DD takes alot more time than the average joe thinks it does and the weather did turn bad again last week.

But there is nothing unusual about the time frames or "perceived" expectation of what should of already been a "put to market" announcement.

8 million in the bank. Multiple targets and the way they've speed tracked this program is a credit to the team regardless of whether they strike here or not.

They will strike something. Maybe nickle, maybe gold. Maybe the whole sha-bang.

I'm bloody eager to find out. And I hope I get to buy more on the way up if its that good. GLTYA.

P.S lets cut out the "company told me an ANN was comming out this week" talk hey?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $2.899K 966.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 65243601 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13142428 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.