PUR 0.00% 0.3¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Phils Hill Drilling Update, page-263

1. 1,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    The great thing about PURs drilling campaign imo, is that they aren’t mucking around and are going straight into diamond drilling!
    diamond drilling is expensive so many companies prefer RC drilling (cheaper, but doesn’t drill to great depth).

Imo some use this method for step out drilling to further define their underground targets, then hit it with the more expensive diamond drilling once their target/s have been more defined.

PUR going straight to diamond drilling points out to me that management are very confident in pinpointing exactly where our intrusions lay.

Another advantage to diamond drilling is there is a much better chance of having a high grade hit per hole then only drilling to say a 60m depth.

Also all the targets for our intrusion starts at a depth of around 100m from the surface (not a bad depth at all, some companies hit high grade at over 200m below the surface!)
    So drilling to a depth of say 80 metres is kind of defeating the investment that was put into our AEM and ground surveys imo.

Go hard or go home I say.
    Good to see management having a crack!
    Diamond drilling is what needs to be done imho.
    Last edited by Pensive: 17/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $375 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 53268111 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22517703 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.