CVN 6.06% 17.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

I hear ya Local Whilst I'm all for the environment and clean air...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I hear ya Local

Whilst I'm all for the environment and clean air ... the world just isn't ready to make the switch. As much as the media wants to push the message of all vehicles converting to electricity within the next decade the infrastructure just isn't there.

Pop your head out the window and look up and down the street ... my car, my neighbours car, heck most of the neighbourhood parks one if not several of their cars on the street. Tell me how it's going to be safe to quickly charge my electric car on the way to work? Are we going to see my petrol station convert to electricity? Much less so in third world countries where electricity is a premium and traditional fuels a fraction of the cost of what we pay ... then I think about trucks, boats busses and the big people and commodity movers are cables to charge an electric vehicle overnight just going to jump out of the woodwork? No, the infrastructure to make the change has a long way to go. I agree with several messages I see here, this commodity has a longer horizon to play out. I've been staring at the lithium stocks for a while, don't be fooled ... they've dropped whilst oil has seen a resurgence. I think there are a lot of people sitting on the fence to understand what will happened next. I personally know my next car will be a traditional combustion engine ... and I'll be buying in the next couple years expecting to get 5 years out of it and on sell it after the five years.

The reality just hasn't hit in yet ... although perhaps starting to as we've seen tesla being bumped off from holding the title of the most valuable automotive company.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/amp.t...esla-gm-most-valuable-car-company/?source=dam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.010(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $313.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $208.3K 1.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 265525 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 615505 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.