CVN 6.06% 17.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

I'll admit, it's a bit like catching knives ... you get cut once...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I'll admit, it's a bit like catching knives ... you get cut once or twice trying to seize the prize. Short term pain at the moment.

However, my sentiment is still buy. This sector is unloved at the moment. Whilst the blind eye is turned there is an excellent opportunity to find an investment that fits your risk profile. I like risk balanced with research. For others, the current crimson red in their holdings is too much and they will seek an out. To each their own.

A question each investor should ask themselves. In 12 months time, where do you see this stock?

A good article today for those keen for big picture views, these are views from the EIA Exec Director:
    http://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Renewable-Energy/Electric-Vehicles-Wont-Topple-OilYet.html

- By the end of 2016, there were 2 million electric cars in the world. However, that's less than 1 percent of total global car sales.
    - Global oil demand growth is currently averaging 1.2–1.3 million barrels per day, and that rate will continue to grow.
    - The bulk of the demand is not from passenger cars but from trucks, aviation, and petrochemical manufacturers,
    - He believes it’s too simplistic to assume 'peak demand' for oil in a matter of years and tie it in to the growth of EVs, with demand increasing from other users.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.010(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $313.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $208.3K 1.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 265525 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 615505 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.