PXG 0.00% 15.0¢ phoenix gold limited

Ann: Phoenix releases Conceptual Mining Study , page-2

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    FYI - SUT

Dear All

Please find the link below to the latest announcement on our 5 years conceptual mine plan. It gives everyone a sense of capex, opex, production profile and development pathway.

In a nutshell, we are looking to build at 1.7mtpa mill ( nearly identical to Regis’s Moolart Well mill), an ‘add-on’ 1.2mtpa heap leach plant ( with common crusher and gold recovery circuit) to cash in on the lower grade halo material at Castle Hill ( if the mining cost is spent regardless, this option makes a lot of cash) at Castle Hill and truck the higher grade material from Broads Dam 15kms on existing haul roads.

The study only includes 5 projects and these are all within 15km of Castle Hill. No deeper resources below the 85m have been included yet as we are updating the resource model now. We have at least 5 advanced projects outside this radius to add in and Castle Hill will continue to grow.

With capex at $131m, cash opex at $840/oz and production averaging over 100koz pa, it is a good start.

Approval has been given to progress to definitive study and this will include all core projects and the deeper resources at Castle Hill, Broads Dam and others.

Drilling results will also deliver new resources so I believe the project will only improve from here.

To view the announcement, please click below

http://asx.com.au/asxpdf/20121017/pdf/429fk16cb6vrw5.pdf

Kind Regards,
    Jon Price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.