PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

PET is not paying dividends.I cannot eat paper profits. Selling...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454

PET is not paying dividends.

I cannot eat paper profits.

Selling a very small percentage of my shares to take some profits (money I can eat) is not the same as recommending a sell.

As I have said previously, I am overweight PET.
    99% of the investment community would say recklessly so, and I would have to agree. Going from reckless to slightly less reckless does not mean that I would recommend a sell. It just means that, as my insane risk starts to pay off I will withdraw some funds, literally to live on. If I don’t eat until we reach $5 I don’t think I will be in a position to enjoy my success.

When I bought IMH(PET) shares 15 years ago I believed that they would reach several dollars per share. I still believe so, now even higher. As we are currently at 75c, I believe this constitutes a very strong buy recommendation. The fact that I have taken enormous financial risk to this point and am no longer in a position to buy does not mean that I would not recommend PET as a buy.

If there is another crazy investor out there who has virtually there entire net worth tied up in this company I would recommend a balanced, gradual plan of re-balancing/profit taking/risk reduction/selling down of your position. Enjoy a little success but for goodness sake don't sell the golden goose.

If you are a little more sane and have some spare funds, I would recommend a buy as I believe that there is still a very long way to go in the Phoslock story.

I believe Edshan that you recommended a sell at 20c or there abouts. That would mean that you are no longer a holder, yes.

Last edited by redram: 01/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.