PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Hi allanother great annocement today, for a department that...

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 856
    Hi all
    another great annocement today, for a department that controls so many water bodies to recognise our product is great. Of these 100000 water bodies they control you would think it reasonable they would have 100s of small water bodies that might need $.5 to $1m treatments required.

on the sp rise and pull back, if you can really call in a pull back, understandable people taking some profits as their value rises so does their risk, with the sudden rise many will be sitting on values they are no longer comfortable with. Over the last week we have been getting strong intrest at the end of the day , I would not be surprised if we end up green today.

on the production report, I have reread this again, production line can increase now without any changes so I do believe this wastewater treatment upgrade is more to do with adding a second production line not just because will are going to start running at 12000 tons pa

on the lakes the commentary is say needs these fix sooner rather than later so if we are getting the go ahead they will increase rates drastically. They have the funds, who ever is in charge will not be dragging their feet on this, if they are not getting on with the job they will be replaced with someone who does. Ever known a government department not to spend their budget?

Thanks
    mickem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.