AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: Phosphagenics and Quigley Corp form JV for O, page-11

1. 5,322 Posts.
    re: Ann: Phosphagenics and Quigley Corp form ... Potential back door listing for POH into a Nasdaq company for its Peronal care and Pharma business.

The USA is a massive market for OTC and this is a major opportunity for POH to partner and underpin an OTC product family rollout as early as 2011.

This is also a very fast growing market. OTC sales for example for GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) grew over 35% b/n 2007 and 2009.

I have just hit the phones to discuss this ann with some learned colleagues. This new venture according to some of my insider friends from Pharma could be a USD$200 Mill company in next to no time. As a 50% stakeholder in this new venture- we take existing non prescription drugs - bolting on our TPM to provide a unique and clinically proven product range with many advantages over competitor non prescription drugs.

Again take Nicotein Patches as an example of a market opportunity for this new POH venture. Patient compliance in using Nicobate patches is low since the active causes massive irritation to the site of application. In a ten Week Step-Down program- thats a lot of irritation to put up with. A TPM Nicotine Patch will deliver the active with increased efficacy and no irritaion or tolerance issues at a price point comparable to existing therapies.

Our new broker will now have to rewrite their BUY report.

KC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 29193465 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 52995197 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.