AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: Phosphagenics and Quigley Corp form JV for O, page-31

1. 5,322 Posts.
    re: Ann: Phosphagenics and Quigley Corp form ... Evening Pigs and thanks for your kind words as always.

I prefer to describe myself as rationally exuberant.Im the kinda guy that reads the manufacturers owners manual cover to cover whether it be a new toaster or a new car. Knowledge is power. My enthusiasm for Phosphagenics stems from knowledge garnered from what I have researched, from my discussions with company personal dovetailed with my own 1st hand experiences of the Pharma industry over the last decade and more. The POH jigsaw puzzle is finally making sense- hence my rational exuberance

Here is the link:

http://www.quigleyco.com/

Click on the "First Quarter Results Conference Call" and log in with your email address. Do Not be alarmed by the 1st callers question. This is an ambush call from Guy Quigley- the founder of Quigley Co who was dethroned as CEO by Ted Karkis (I love that name) mid last year. Guy is understandably bitter and grills Ted about the wisdom of spending money and giving up precious Quigley stock on a venture with colonial penny dreadful company way downunder in Australia. Ted cuts him off and then provides a convinicing and credible run down on why he has done the deal with POH.

Also If you bone up on the history of the Quigley company you will see like many Nasdaq cos it has had a colorful past. It used to be a $25 company and a market darling in the 90s. Coldeeze is the Number 3 (? I think) selling OTC therapy for colds and flu in the USA today. So as a distributor for Phusion LLC's upcoming launch into the lucrative OTC market- we have a great partner with an impassioned and Wall Steet savvy CEO in TEd Karkis

KC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.50K 4.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101422109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20872825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.