AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: Phosphagenics Initiates Arbitration Against Mylan, page-286

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    True TL but is there one more factor at play here?

In the transition from the old to the new there is always the problem of the big lump of ‘free’ shares that the original founder was given for the old technology.

After a decade and millions of dollars down the gurgler no-one feels very inclined to reward the old founder with a premium for these shares.

Exactly this problem occurred with ISN. The original founder invented a device for measuring wheeze in kids with asthma. It had got nowhere in years. New backers came along with great plans (a cloud based device) for the company that didn’t include him.

He was pushed out and so in a huff he sold all his shares. No-one was inclined to help make him richer after his long track record of making everyone else poorer. So the shares were essentially made to disappear for the least amount of money possible.

But once they were gone the share price went from 5c to 80c and the original founder never enjoyed a cent of that stellar rise.

I think there is the same problem here. Once those Rosen shares have disappeared everyone will be much more inclined to look more positively on where POH might be heading. I know I would; but I am not interested in helping the Rosen payout.

So the company needs to come clean about those shares before anyone can seriously look at this. How many are left?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.