AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

One of the reasons orders are going through the roof........

1. 4,149 Posts.
    One of the reasons orders are going through the roof.....

http://www.honolulupulse.com/2015/07/fashion-tribe-le-metier-beaute/
    "Now here’s the million-dollar question: Why delve into skincare unless you can improve on what everyone else is doing?
    Every skincare line faces the same problem of how to get their products to penetrate the skin for maximum efficacy, so Le Métier turned to Phosphagenics, a company that developed the delivery technology TPM® (Targeted Penetration Matrix). The abbreviation TPM also stands for “tocopheryl phosphate mixture,” a naturally occurring form of Vitamin E, present in animal and plant tissues. Vitamin E is an oil with poor solubility in water, but the addition of a phosphate makes the TPM® molecules amphiphilic, soluble in both water and oil, which is important for penetrating the skin’s oil and water layers.
    TPM® is used in the medical industry to deliver insulin in gel form, as well as other medications in transdermal patches. Le Métier holds 28 patents for delivery technology into the skin.
    Because TPM® is created from Vitamin E, it is able to soothe the skin and reduce irritation that may be caused by the active ingredients that it delivers. To prove it, I was asked to be a guinea pig in the demonstration of the CHEM60 Pro-Peel, comprising exfoliating salicylic and glycolic acids. Such powerful ingredients can irritate the skin, but I felt none of the tingling usually associated with glycolic acid. That said, these products are strong and my skin is relatively impervious to most chemical treatments, so anyone else should do a patch test first."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.