AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: Phosphagenics Market Update - Potential Return of Capital, page-51

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Well here we go again. " They have no track record IMO." WRONG. I suggest you click up the background info. on "this crew" and have a good look at where they have been and what they have done!!!! Note particularly the background of Peter Lankau. Continuing on "other side say the work product came to nothing so nothing due." Yep, ok so lets all go out and infringe patents,actually,why bother about patents in the first place lets just have open slather. Slater and Gordon. " No one sensible bets on lawyers" Slater and Gordon..... Corrs = chalk and cheese and yes YOU are guessing over the exact part of the claim that results in $ because you don`t know and I`m damn sure POH and Corrs do KNOW. Next up "Bottom line is no one would invest without such a statement as with existing management and unknown what direction they will take and with so little evidence of their products and skills you wouldn`t know what direction they would take etc etc etc." As I said check out their collective backgrounds to see what skills they bring to POH and as far as their direction, if I interpret what you are saying correctly, that is already set directly where RM has taken us the last two or so years from being a basket case to at least a chance. IMo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 86877619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 60020911 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.