AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Ann: Phosphagenics Pain Program Update , page-81

1. 5,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Southoz-

Determin8n's post 9555217 above contained a link to a February 2010 post by a well respected POHster of the time (still around and known to everyone on the board re. ENA and MMA) contained the following statement:

In Fred Banti's presentation at Onemed in Jan this year he indicated to the convention that around 3.5 years from test tube to FDA approval, saying "Transdermal drug development of known drugs can be short and inexpensive, with multiple value inflection points and partnering opportunities"

In retrospect, Banti's 3.5 year estimate "from test tube to FDA approval" has proven to be elusive and overoptimistic. I also note that Fred Banti is no longer a Phosphagenics employee.

BTW, I'm having trouble with your comment: "The problem is how do you know what serum concentration of oxycodone is required in the skin to be of therapeutic value. No-one knows and so P2 and P3 efficacy trials were always going to be required."

The serum concentration I am talking about have nothing to do with concentrations in the skin. The whole point is that the dosing is systemic; the serum oxycodone concentrations are sampled in the circulatory system, not in the skin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $369 138.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 96190952 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59980558 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.