ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18459
    And so the discussion has been manoeuvred back, for the umpteenth time, to water soluble Vitamin E, which the literature suggests has been around, in one form or another, for over 60 years.

Playez, I note your fascination with water soluble Vitamin E has now shifted from the type manufactured by Sigma Aldrich and Showa Denko to the type manufactured by ISOCHEM and others. In fact, so taken are you by this most recently mentioned form of water soluble Vitamin E, you have chosen to pore over and praise the scientific literature published by one of its manufacturers, but not even bothered to read the scientific literature on TPM published by Phosphagenics. That is despite the fact that you have campaigned vociferously for scientific literature from Phosphagenics for the 7+ years you’ve been sharing your insights and opinions on this forum.

The fascination with water soluble Vitamin E doesn’t stretch back that far though. As I recall, your very first mention of it was just over a year ago, on September 29, 2015, which just happened to be the day after Phosphagenics announced that it was beginning its own Animal Health and Nutrition Program. Since then, you’ve seemingly become a vociferous campaigner for any form of tocopheryl, other than TPM.

Sadly, I’m not confused.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.