PEK 4.76% 20.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Ann: Phosphate Bioavailability Test Results, page-8

1. 1,725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Our current share price is ridiculously low considering what we have.
    A world class REE mine.
    Admittedly the NdPr prices are down, temporarily I believe, but they are REE that will be required for the future electrification/decarbonisation.
    We now also have Fluorspar and Phosphate (that are in demand) discoveries that look very promising, with further drilling to confirm how big the deposits are.

“The bioavailability results are extremely pleasing and highlight the future potential to
    develop phosphate from the Northern Zone. Phosphate is critical to food security and
    enhancing agricultural yields in East and Sub-Saharan Africa. Previous drilling has already
    demonstrated widespread phosphate within the Northern Zone and we look forward to
    assay results in coming weeks, which should further define this mineralisation. We remain
    of the view that the Ngualla Deposit can support a world-class, multi-commodity and
    multi-generational project"

Peak has already had approaches regarding both our Fluorspar and our Phosphate deposits.
    "Preliminary discussions are underway with multiple strategic parties around the future
    development and supply of phosphate from the Ngualla Deposit. These may support a
    capital-light opportunity to co-develop a phosphate project alongside the Ngualla Rare
    Earth Project"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $51.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $87.91K 444.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6779 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 12170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.