MNB 3.17% 6.1¢ minbos resources limited

"Angolan banks last resort"Not the last resort but I couldn't...

1. 14,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4066
    "Angolan banks last resort"

Not the last resort but I couldn't care less if it was the last resort if they approve the loan - and that now appears highly likely.
    As you probably understand, the sp dropped because of the cr with the free option, not because of the IDC approval.
    If the Angolan banks approve the final part of the finance and the company is in production next year on schedule, 1st year's profit will likely be close to $30mill and then rising year on year and that could see the mc at around the $300mill NPV or close to 30c per share.
    That's a six fold increase in the sp in around a year and that's not allowing for potential upside from a deal to progress the larger green ammonia project.
    You keep suggesting that the current low sp is a reason to sell. There are reasons why the sp is down but that doesn't mean it's a sell or that the current sp is indicative of the value of the company. Sentiment and low volumes on small stocks can have an effect far outweighing the fundamentals.
    Look at VUL's sp move- and that stock is far more liquid than MNB.The 10c to $15 was all about sentiment and what the market should have known to be an unsustainably high lithium price. The more than 50% correction made sense but then the crowd jumped in again to see the sp hit $16. From there it fell almost 90% back to $2. You can't put that all on the lithium price when PLS was much less volatile during the lithium price drop. So was the market right at $10c or at $16 or at $2 or now at $5.50? Anyone that buys or sells based on the sp alone or draws conclusions from the sp extremes has no idea what they are doing - unless they trade based on charts alone and get it right. I.e. they don't buy the peaks or sell the lows.
    The lithium price has barely recovered but VUL is up nearly three fold in three months from a much higher mc and much more liquidity than MNB has.
    The flat low sp for VUL around $2 at nearly 90% down proved too late to sell. It has proven to have been a good buying opportunity.
    The same now applies to MNB as the 5.4c mark keeps getting accumulated. MNB is far less liquid so when it gets its final funding and starts construction, a three fold increase in sp in a few months will not be difficult to achieve. VUL is far from fully funded and its capex requirements are in the billions. That hasn't stopped the sharp rally to a mc near $1bill and Minbos not yet having the final US$10 mill of funding is not anywhere like the big deal some here pretend it to be.

VUL down 88% before basing and then rallying to near triple in 3 months. Where to from here? Who knows but that is a big gain for those that bought the lows when others were giving up hope.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6191/6191341-a5b42498a9ae7518e2f848b67960b28b.jpg

PLS. Lithium producer.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6191/6191345-589739df1745373834ccc59fb9246246.jpg

MNB basing in the mid 5's. I think this is accumulation ahead of a big rally to come on final funding and start of construction. Initial cr related selling has dropped off in volume. A larger rally might need news but with volumes drying up, a decent bounce could begin at any time.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6191/6191364-18ab4cf61f03f2f456c64cd556e9fe84.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $53.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.5¢ 6.0¢ $37.72K 617.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112922 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 7842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.