MNB 3.77% 5.1¢ minbos resources limited

I agree with everything you said. I agree that Mnb would have...

1. 13,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3938
    I agree with everything you said. I agree that Mnb would have been at 10c or more without the delays etc. My point was simply that the bear market for small cap explorers and developers hasn't bounced much if at all and that is probably also playing a part in the low sp. In a bull market or neutral market for this sector we might have had the cr at 12c rather than 7c and the sp might have been at 10c with these delays rather than at 5.5c.
    That was my point and I definitely did not select those stocks based on performance. I simply went through my list and picked out the resource stocks that were not yet producers, leaving out orher sectors and large caps.
    Another reason I think the sector is still having its negative effect on MNB's sp as well is that the market cap versus NPV is at far too steep a discount for a stock one year from production. In a better market that discount would not be anywhere near that steep. However, that is something that finance and construction can change in a big way even without the small cap resources market needing to bounce.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $44.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $31.55K 599.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 169000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 85488 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.