MNB 2.78% 7.0¢ minbos resources limited

Ann: Phosphate Fertilizer Project Update, page-301

1. 14,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4038
    Did you attend the general meeting?
    Did I post anything the Monday when the share price started rising following the meeting?
    There was only one post that day, which was highly unusual. It was not a positive post.
    There was clear renewed buying after the meeting that had nothing to do with HC posts or pumping.
    I was surprised that no one else posted anything following the meeting or following the fresh buying that day.
    I posted the following day because no one that attended posted what they heard and it isn't right that some can buy knowing the Carrinho offtake news is getting close while a few others without that knowledge may have been selling just below that seller at 6c thinking they had plenty of time before any news and that seller would cap the sp for some time. Interestingly, that seller has pulled that order now that it looked like it was going to get taken out.
    Protagonist has been asking if Carrinho is still waiting on trials and why they haven't convered the binding MOU to an offtake contract yet. I shared what I heard.
    I'm not pumping to sell. The sp will go up on positive news with or without my posts just as the sp went down on delays and negative news with or without my posts.
    I'm seeing a turning sp after a good period of support and I post what I see and what I expect.
    If I'm pumping, why are my posts no less positive, or turn negative if I'm buying any trading positions to try and buy cheaper? My posting doesn't change depending on whether I'm trading or not. Right or wrong, I only post what I believe is correct. Nothing more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $63.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $32.88K 457.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 116500 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.