MNB 3.23% 6.4¢ minbos resources limited

Actually, I was waiting for the obligatory shareprice screenshot...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Actually, I was waiting for the obligatory shareprice screenshot from you on a day like this.

One or 2 points of the multiple daily posts you make have some merit but using those sites you used to recommend a sell loses a lot of credibility. Same applies when they recommend a strong buy.

The concerns raised by some long-term holders are genuine. I am in this stock for the great projects and potential. I see the phosphate plant as a basic construction with a low funding requirement.

The one concern was always having an unproven management. Whilst there has been a lot of scattered progress with lots of potential projects, they are yet to maintain focus on the most important project and deliver. The right management can minimise any perceived sovereign risk, particularly when what we are building will have a huge benefit for the Angolan government and people.

The recent cap raise and options debacle has lost so much trust amongst loyal holders. We are very weary of false promises. Lindsay must raise the funds and begin construction as per the company's self imposed deadline. It's not a game. We need him to secure finance and start delivering. Get the Carrinho offtake sorted. Either we are part of their plans, or we aren't.
    Start getting some agreements signed and completed. Enough chatter and innuendo.

Get some solid news out and we would fly. Miss the finance and construction deadline and I feel that we will fall further. It's all about the management performance right now as to where we go from here.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.002(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $56.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.4¢ 6.4¢ 6.4¢ $1.192K 18.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19798 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 31374 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.