MNB 1.85% 5.5¢ minbos resources limited

"This man always finds a way to reassure the holders but never...

1. 743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    "This man always finds a way to reassure the holders but never gave any indication or signs of difficulties even if the company is facing it.
    Well he did tell holders of the difficulties in the announcement. You cant expect a CEO to instantly announce every challenge or difficulty the instant they arise. Every company faces difficulties and challenges all the time. For most of them solutions are found and the problems are overcome before they amount to anything. Now what if that CEO informed shareholders of a problem that was later resolved and amounted to nothing? Could that be misleading the market? Could that cause unnecessary panic and a sell off from a person whos job it is to increase the shareprice? I dont think you really understand what you are asking for.

You've also labelled MOST people here having lost money because they invested based on how their subjective interpretation of Lindsays confidence during interviews which is an outrageous generalistion river. Yourself and Protagonist seem to be the only ones making a big deal of his body language. I don't know anyone who would decide to invest in a company based on how confident they thought the ceo came across in interviews or whatever. So this is comment is just untrue

All in all river you make some valid points but too much hyperbole and speculation shit posts don't help your cause

Last edited by HongFang: 21/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $47.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $8.886K 162.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 66104 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 113779 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ 35750
Last updated 10.43am 14/06/2024 ?
MNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.