PYC 0.00% 13.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

re: Ann: Phylogica Signs Collaboration and Li...

1. 597 Posts.
    re: Ann: Phylogica Signs Collaboration and Li... << am I kidding myself?? I'd love to catch one at these levels for a giant ride but who knows.>>

Yes you are kidding yourself. And I know where this will end up. It is so obvious except to those who don't want to see.

An interest in movies would help. Movie studios especially. Back in the day, they realized every studio couldn't be everything to every genre. The capital required was too intensive, too expensive and carried too little utility. So they collaborated with competitors by sharing things.

Things like hardware. For example, aeroplanes. This is the equivalent to computing infrastructure these days. No point in having five different companies building five different systems to gain a competitive edge when they can share the cost of one and have their people extract the competitive edge out of it.

Things like actors and actresses. Running a stable of people is like owning IP and patents. They have talents that are unique and exclusive to them. If the competing studio thought they were suitable for their movie they could in-licence that individual. Just like IP.

So it is with biotech and PYC. PFE licencing their IP is like hiring a sultry siren for their movie from the rival across town. That rival happens to be Roche.

In other words, Roche owns PYC and they are licencing out their assets to rivals before they take them out or sell it to Merck for a phenomenal sum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $629.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $919.8K 7.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12715 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 276517 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.