PYC 5.00% 10.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Phylogica Signs Collaboration and Licensing , page-80

1. 35,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    re: Ann: Phylogica Signs Collaboration and Li... ADO is a pretty bad comparison really Andrew as both companies while the same sector their lines are miles apart - Diagnostics VS Drug Discovery. I think at the time i was weighing it up was simply based on the same sector & both yielding market attention at the same time. As for PYC your pretty much right basically it comes down to the more they can sign & the further they can advance current ones - it's really a longer timeframe but in theory that should be starting to manifest in 2013 if the 3 current partnerships move out of the lab into & into the clinic that's when the milestones will start to get tapped into. Although like you said bolt out of the blue is always the wild card it's hard to put a time frame to that kind of thing happening but the more partnerships & the more progression made with each I guess it becomes inevitable at some point. Anyones guess when that time will be.

with the cash sutainability thing - who knows when it gets there but once it kicks off I'd say it will move very quickly from there - that's when the pressure from partners comes i guess to secure their interests if exciting developments have been made & they don't want to get pipped at the post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.