ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 797
    The exploration targets are exactly that, marketing gimicks that got a lot of moneh pouring in to ADV at one stage, but have been proved unworthy over the past few years, which as a result, the share price.

The thing is, you don't want ADV going after these targets, because that costs money, which means dilution, and taking their time about it, in the end they won't have a resource econimic to mine. It is tough ground they are on, a key reason they haven't moved the rig around to test these other targets, so it is also costly ground to mine, and needs a great resource if it could ever be viable.

Not saying this end of the market isn't highly speculative, and wherw people put their money is up to them, but there are better companies out there that offer the upside with lower risk.
    That is my opinion though, but as they are moving on to gold now, they need to make that play work.
    Defining a resource there to 'satisfy' some target before going back to lithium, it is a time and money waste...

I will give advice, and that is just to throw a broad net over a lot of other companies and see what everyone is doing. Perpesctive is a great thing.
    And just remember when ADV need money, they will nedd to raise at this share price. Dilution will be enormous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.