CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Pictorial 16 - Comprehensive Project Update , page-3

1. 1,554 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    re: Ann: Pictorial 16 - Comprehensive Project... I'm genuinely excited by the latest announcement, the market has now been signaled of
    -DSO cash flows pre project completion
    -increased cash flows in the early production years from front loading of mining (balance this with the technical/timing risk associated with processing)

the latest announcement will have institutions firming up key cash flow models in preparation for purchaes - it shows management under promising and over delivering with conservative project assumptions, bettered with real data (mining costs $1.90 T)

I admit I'm now a bit of a fan of this stock, long term

Reading the latest announcement I get a sense the guy running the show is leaving one hell of a legacy as a grand finale

Examples that impress me give me a "taste" of leadership style, from which I have formed an opinion. Evidence includes
    - Focus on waste elimination from day one including project planning and completion priorities (for the operations peeps, doing it right the first time, with the appropriate attention to detail): Some examples I picked out of the announcement include
    *Clear Proactive planning and priority setting (not as common as one would wish for) with an understanding of compromise and business impact for the real world.
    * CU designation and target destination confirmation at load,
    *concreting $ save, Mobile equipment $ save
    *on shift mining, off shift equip support PM,
    *logistics confirmations port to port to truck.
    *local employee focus (thinking ownership and large scale FIFO costs avoided here, but there are downsides I admit)

Some Text book stuff here

I think Shorting will be immaterial soon enough (although that may depend on your perception of "soon"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.