PLL 3.33% 15.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Ann: Piedmont Announces Proposed U.S. Public Offering, page-43

1. 3,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 658
    an interesting thought about the bigger long term strategy of bynmc incessing there holding and the last credit raise only open to usa investors and this credit raise only open to usa investors is they are increasing liquidity in the usa which is a bigger market and stonger demand for shares and the aussie market being much smaller and reducing liquidity when there is a good news announcement the aussie market should rally stronger , we are there overnight market and the us share price should constanly get a bigger boost in the usa from strong demand in there overnight market ( the asx), i dont think the credit raise is dillusionary as they will increase there balance sheet if they use it as stated to increase land holdings progress mine development and more drilling , it may cause short term volatility but long term its a long term positive once the credit raise is absorbed by the market, they are postioned well for a lot of good announcements in the future as they have cash to burn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $64.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $92.62K 587.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 128406 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 237907 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.