SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I sort of find Am13 posts funny but I gave up on this stock so...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I sort of find Am13 posts funny but I gave up on this stock so big deal for me. I would like it to go good and make me super rich but its been a pretty bad stock so far. I will ride it to the ground which a lot here will not and my shares are not for sale at all. Dont get upset by him or her and just keep posting good info bad info as I really like to read it and cand find half the stuff you guys do regarding this company. It means stuff all really what me or the guy in the taxi says as we need approvals and its not up to any of us. I have some stupid faith in this company and I dont even know why. I have never traded it as some others have or made any fkn money at all from it but have done all the spp which a lot have not and I am happy to loose it all. Pretty dumb hey. Lighten up and thanks to those who have put in many hours doing ground work to put up info here, you will know if its you. I have done none and like to read the stuff you all post. I dont like shit made up but the market will decide the fair price for SYA today or tomorrow or in 5 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $212.5K 6.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
68 9689496 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 12409635 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.