PLL 9.09% 12.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Ann: Piedmont Lithium Sells Portion of Atlantic Shares to Assore, page-38

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    I do agree with you on this in terms of there needs to be clear delineation between SYAQ as a separate subsidiary and it's accounts and that of SYA as a whole. Without an opening cash balance for the period for SYAQ it does make it near on impossible to fully gauge where things are at. My point being simply the scale of capital works and opex over the last 6-9 months being what it is, the only considerable input of funds to the consolidated group coffers has come from Sayona's (not SYAQ) $200m capital raise.

Hopefully PLL's accounts will help show a little more clarity on this. I do think a further equity call this quarter will be needed to cover this NAL shortfall but I could be wrong.

Ideally we all want NAL operating with profit and standing on it's own two feet. That is the aim obviously, and given the considerable progress made come the end of this quarter (December) after the shut down in November, unless prices drop even further, I do see that as a possibility. Cross fingers Sylvain and JB really do know what they're doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $176.9K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 350427 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 171204 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.