PER 1.22% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Frustrated post alert...Think AF is not focused and will soon...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Frustrated post alert...

Think AF is not focused and will soon move on to another company within the year. As someone else pointed out, he hasn't even updated his LinkedIn profile to list his ANP role. This is even though he is liking posts as late as yesterday!

I thought he was an obvious fly in to take over from Diamond. Especially given he has been CEO already. If he is still CEO of the other company, then how can he do both that and ANP? No one has that much capacity.

Diamond is still there because he can't leave?! Or is the handover to AF taking longer?

Funding - we are getting close to when it will be the number one item on the CEO's task list.

We also need to get better communication from the company - they don't even reply to emails! We should have major shareholders meet and greet days - get the shareholders and management in the same room - it could deliver results!

For the first time, I am really thinking of dumping - which would take out all buyers and still leave me with shares...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $52.59K 651.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56645 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 109832 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.