PER 1.22% 8.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

As per the first sentence in the post a while back... it was a...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    As per the first sentence in the post a while back... it was a frustrated post.

To address my points though - some things have changed, some have not:

- AF is still MIA,
    - CEO has been announced,
    - communication has improved from the company (marginally),
    - CR is still on the horizon - which leads to why we need to have the SP increase!
    - company hasn't replied to my email still (haha I am not holding my breath),
    - although I was frustrated I never sold and was only considering it.

Today's post is about selling strategies - (that I feel) undermine the share price. I noticed it some time ago but haven't bothered to post about it until now.

Unless you are trying to do a complex strategy to subdue the SP on a stock - having a LARGE SELL is just going to mean you're waiting longer to be able to get those shares sold as people with smaller sells will just undercut you by $0.01.

Even if a complex strategy is the case, we would probably have notice there is a new majority holder when they buy at the price point they are trying to achieve.

Major blocks of stock being traded also get the attention of the regulator - which adds to my thought it is an amateur/rookie making a mistake.

Ultimately, I am trying to be helpful. I believe in ANP's story and hope it will reach full potential with the least possible dilution...

My 10 year anniversary of being an ANP holder coming up in November... yay!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $52.59K 651.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56645 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 109832 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.