PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Pilbara $100m Capital Raising-PLS.AX, page-244

1. 8,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8194
    There are so many people that don't get the point about EVs, but between the posters here, it is obviously way out of proportion with the general community, just judging from the answers to Madmacs. I've been to physio and hydro all morning, just got home and I'm smiling at those answers, well done.

Because people don't understand about Evs is also one of the reasons they don't get the lithium companies with resources, and ours in particular. It's huge and the constant talk of overbought is getting to some people, and did yesterday, who sold some to finness and buy up in the SPP. CYMON has already covered that and I fully agree with his opinion.

Just an point that might help people decide what to do at these new high prices, even though chartists are saying it is overbought, the big holders are buying and it is the smaller holders selling to play games, looking to get back in later.
    Those that bought yesterday, are up 7-10c/sh, new yearly highs are things people should be buying not selling, as when big trends start they always look overbought all the way up.
    If you think the price is high now, just wait until the company starts releasing some good drill results, offtakes etc.
    "The big money is always made in my sitting, not trading" quote generally attributed to Jesse Livermore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.86
Change
-0.200(6.54%)
Mkt cap ! $8.608B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.96 $2.85 $61.44M 21.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 163532 $2.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.87 44591 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.