PLS 2.01% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

Excellent announcement good to see the restart of the ngungaju...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Excellent announcement good to see the restart of the ngungaju plant.

Looking like the posco jv is a go as well seems to be taking a little extra for due diligence perhaps this quote will raise some speculation.

" Pilbara Minerals participation in the DSJV
    with POSCO will support its strategy to diversify both its customer base and suite of
    products."

We could see posco taking lithium sulphate product as well as spodumene or providing capital towards the calix project on mine site instead of facility calicination? will be interesting to see the fid details.

My view on the higher cost per ton $395/$430 is that part 1 the shipping cost is currently a global problem there for price will be factored into the spodumene price and pls is not disadvantaged to peers as everyone will have this problem.

Yet the solution is the introduction of the mid steam product which will bring down the average product shipping costs due to lower volume and achieving a higher value.

Part 2 is the higher strip ratio this is an individual company problem yet the solution to this is the bmx platform as I would assume the current interested party's aren't lining up for a discount but are desperate for product therefore the short term higher costs will be more than offset against the bmx price premium.

Very impressed with Ken and management team gltah cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.060(2.01%)
Mkt cap ! $8.789B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.01 $2.91 $68.57M 23.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 33426 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.93 27520 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.