DVP 1.28% $1.98 develop global limited

Ann: Pilbara Cu-Zn Project DFS Delivers Positive , page-25

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: Pilbara Cu-Zn Project DFS Delivers P... i've calculated some NPV's as well and get ~6c using the base case assumptions provided in the release. Agree that the AUD/$ has a material impact as does the forward estimates for Zn on C1.

a couple of things that I think the announcement could have addressed to help investors get a better handle on value;
    -It would help investors to see a sensitivity analysis for a range of forward pricing assumptions.
    -I don't understand the pre production capital, specifically the allowance for the future lead circuit. How much? why is it not covered by future cash flow or is it? what are the Pb concentrates and contribution to revenue? Obviously if they build a lead circuit we will get additional revenue stream.
    -could they provide an extension to the base case to include production from Kangaroo caves, Liberty and salt creek. They have the mining costs and just need to take a stab at the development costs.

Clearly this project will not be restricted to the base case presented and the bolt on extenions to the mine life should significantly increase value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.98
Change
0.025(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $499.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.99 $1.93 $517.3K 265.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1776 $1.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.98 4903 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.