DVP 1.88% $2.17 develop global limited

re: Ann: Pilbara Cu-Zn Project DFS Delivers P... couple of...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: Pilbara Cu-Zn Project DFS Delivers P... couple of observations
    - CAPEX at $279m is obviously spooking a few being +20% over original guidance of ~$230m. However, includes a lead circuit to be introduced in year 6. Whats that worth ~$20m? Also, no mention of potential sharing arrangements with Atlas for airstrip and camp which was previously mooted. So i see this as a fully blown standalone number with room for improvement.
    - Capital intensity at $10,500t is globally competitive.
    - mining reserve has increased from ~7mt to 8.37mt and mine life now 8.5years on base case. Still other resources and reserves to be bolted on. Big positive.
    - OPEX is higher @$1.57, but globally very competitive.
    - they haven't quoted an NPV, but analysts will disc EBITDA and reveal their estimates in due course.

Overall, i think this is a pretty neat little project with plenty of upside as it goes along. Analysts will be crunching their numbers and i think we will get a re rate as it starts to sink in. Obviously, with the feasibility out now it makes a corporate action a lot easier as all the hard work is done. My guess is we are already on a few radars as the next Cu/Zn mine and watch this space..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.17
Change
0.040(1.88%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.18 $2.09 $1.306M 610.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600 $2.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.18 4054 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.