PLS 0.00% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Since this post was obviously found quite helpful by many...

1. 2,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2040
    Since this post was obviously found quite helpful by many readers I'll re-post and add IMO - then all is sweet. Has hc gone over bureaucratic now too?

To those fearing a CR/dilution: Watch and study how this company and its BoD have conducted themselves over the past few years.

There's your answer: Unlike many others. IMO PLS would not have put out a statement like this had they not already fully thought through all the intricacies with awell developed plan in place how to address and overcome the obstacles benefitting their loyal SH base.

Rest easy. Even if the SP does not jump atm like it would have on the back of such a monumental announcement, IMO, (do ppl truly realise what this means? We will have moved from a nobody junior miner to a globally significant, vertically integrated, trusted, reliable, non Chinese supplier of high quality battery grade LCE and hydroxide [how good is just hat - covering your bases!] in three short years! Get a grip of that!) and like the SP would have jumped 18 months ago due to the geo political and macro economic forces now at work, as well as shorters, all it will do is coil up the spring even more for the inevitable jump.

When that will finally happen, you and I do not know. What we do know though however is, that we do want to be on board when it does happen.

IMHO, do not sell a single PLS share that you can afford to hang on to until the immense value inherent in this company is reflected in its SP!

All IMO. Not financial advice. Seems like we need to clutter up the board with such "goes without saying comments" to tick the compliance box and not get moderated....

Click Like if you don't like this.eek.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.581B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ $2.95 $2.84 $235.2K 75.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3784 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.30 6242 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.