KAI 4.17% 1.2¢ kairos minerals limited

Hows the Pony Gammy...hope that tendon is gonna be ok. Spent a...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259
    Hows the Pony Gammy...hope that tendon is gonna be ok.
    Spent a lot of time in the rocky mountains on horseback as a packer and hunting guide. Have an affinity for good livestock. The saying out west is...If you don't have a foot...you don't have a horse. So you always take extra special care of your trusty steed...or you walk out.

Not real surprised to see the first set of 8 holes come up snoozers but I would be hesitant to call the whole drill program lame. The next 12 sound like they may be a bit more interesting.

"The Fuego prospect drilling program was completed in two stages, with the first stage utilising a truck- mounted RC drill rig which resulted in the first eight holes being drilled on pads with better access. Following a week’s break, drilling resumed with a track-mounted rig, which was able to access the targeted sediment package that returned the best soil results."

Personally, I'll wait patiently as Kai completes heritage survey and commences AC drilling on the 4 Intrusion targets yet to be drilled at our Kangan prospect.

"Kairos has requested further heritage surveys to be completed in November, one for Croydon Project (Fuego and Tierra prospects) including access tracks for the Aqua Prospect and the other one for Kangan Project."

Next Steps
    Table 1: List of drill holes completed for the Croydon Project.
    • Ongoing mapping and soil geochemistry program at the Aqua prospect.
    • Skywell mapping and soil sampling program (CSIRO Ultrafines).
    • Data processing and interpretation for the SAM and aeromagnetic surveys.
    • In-fill soil sampling program at the Kangan Project.
    • Heritage survey at the Kangan Project.
    • Heritage survey at the Croydon Project.
    • RC drilling at the Mt York Project.
    Kangan Project

Soil Geochemistry Program
    Kairos has now received all of the results from a first-pass regional soil geochemical program for the Kangan Project.
    A total of 1,594 soil samples were collected within E45/4740 and submitted to Labwest in Perth for Ultrafine Analysis. This geochemical program is part of the regional CSIRO soil research initiative. Soil sampling was conducted on first pass 200m and 400m line spacing by 80m and 160m sample intervals covering intrusion- related gold mineralisation targets and structural targets defined by mapping and by the preliminary data from the airborne geophysical survey.
    Initial interpretation of the Ultrafine gold and multi-element results, along with the results of the airborne magnetic survey, has generated four gold targets within the E45/4740

Target 1
    Figure 4: Targets over the Au grid image and the 500k GSWA Tectonic Map.
    This target is defined by a major north-south structural zone which is coincident to a 3km long geochemical anomaly. This north-south interpreted structure marks the eastern margin of the gold-in-soils anomaly and is similar to large regional structures adjacent to the Hemi Deposit and is of a similar orientation to the newly discovered Falcon intrusion. This target area has a zone of elevated auriferous pathfinder elements associated with granitic intrusions and is traceable for over 15km to the south-east. This zone is approximately 1 km wide and includes Mo, U, Pb, Nb, Sb, Ag, As, Cu & Co anomalies.

Target 2
    Gold-in-soil anomaly coincident with some magnetic features. S and Sr are also elevated within this target area.

Target 3
    This target is defined by a 3.5km long geochemical anomaly coincident with magnetic features and lithological boundaries (intrusion contact). On the western area of this target there is a gold anomaly coincident with a local magnetic anomaly where previous Kairos mapping has described a BIF unit. On the eastern area of this target lies the peak gold anomaly, 48.5ppb, associated with the Sisters Supersuit and the Callina Supersuit contact.

I can't get the image to load, but target 1 and 3 look very interesting and I believe are worth hangin around for. They sure appear to me to have that characteristic Iron halo signature that Deg has identified as near surface Intrusion Targets. Also quite interestingly they may possibly be a swarm that may have deeper Intrusions in the 15km between each target. See above bold text.
    Something to be hopeful for anyway.

If anyone could help me out, Please post Figures 3 and 4 from Kairos 16 September 2020
    ASX ANN maybe someone else will see what I see and could elaborate more than I.
    Thanks in advance.

Cheers Folks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $30.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $46.23K 4.167M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 520112 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3104746 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ 1827952
Last updated 15.00pm 01/05/2024 ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.