KAI 9.09% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Pilbara Exploration Update, page-63

1. 4,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3960
    Exactly - does no-one switch their brain on before reading announcements anymore? I thought Topping made it abundantly clear that the first 8 holes at Fuego were drilled where the drill rig was able to access, and then the rest of them with assays still pending were drilled with a drill rig on tracks that can get to the steeper and more difficult drill locations. The arly 8 holes that were drilled by the rig on tyres were more stratigraphic holes and the stratigraphy matches the geology and structures that were interpreted by the SAM geophysics, thats the thing about geophysical interpretations, they need to be tested and proven by the drill rig, otherwise they remain pie in the sky interpretations. The diagram supplied even shows that the later holes at Fuego were more concentrated around the anomalous geochemistry (gold) and these holes still have pending assays.

And with the Tierra drilling in the south - note that the Tierra RC holes TRRC005 to 009 were restricted to already cultural heritage surveyed areas - so again - more stratigraphic drill holes and not necessarily aimed at the highest part of the gold geochemistry anomalies. I am thinking that TRRC002 hole in the northern part of Tiera has intersected some potential copper + possible gold hosted in the mafics plus a pyrite and arsenopyrite (potential gold + arsenic association seen elsewhere in the Pilbara) in a quartzite unit so at least two different sorts of potential mineralisation in one hole.

All the down-rampers here expecting to hit gold in the very first drill hole LOL, how many drill holes have other successful explorers drilled before they make a successful discovery?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.393K 132.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6775328 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1239969 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.