MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

A lot of information has and is emerging on HC and elsewhere...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    A lot of information has and is emerging on HC and elsewhere about lithium exploration.. and about this new MPJ tenement set.

Some of it is a bit ambiguous ... unsure in many cases if they are talking about the glorious adjoining tenements of MPJ's ground... or what MPJ actually has... and is doing.

Just a few comments in no particular order....

1. MPJ I believe has done brilliantly to get this terrific tenement set. Perhaps it was the high calibre of the the MPJ geo team plus relationships established over the years that assisted in enabling it. For the owners (TYX and Tribal) a tenfold (say) jump in MPJ SP upon finding the Li that we all know is there is likely better than a percentage addition to PLS etc if you had a few bob in them. The leverage of a small capable company like MPJ is far better.

2. The drilling done nearby is around 160m DH. A lot has been Reverse Circulation type and not just infill. This suggests that a much cheaper and more area-extensive program might be achieveable by MPJ for the same money, as compared to nickel. TLS consider 1.5% Li2O as pegmatite to be High Grade. .. although one intersection of 0.5% is also listed as high grade too.

3. I know it is said that drilling was done 500m away from the boundary etc, but I have found no quoted assay result on that drilling other than Nextsmallcap's "PLS’s spodumene deposit sits just 500 metres from MPJ’s tenement boundary."

4. Have tried to find out how one goes about exploring for lithium and a vague picture sort of emerges. Aeoromags might give a general idea of geology and perhaps the relationship with any other discoveries in the local area, but there is no reference to the MLEM, FLEM etc. Could some aerial laser-based scanning system provide a quick approach?  It seems to me though that one has to simply walk the area looking for ground clues. Outcropping of sills. There is a new laser-based hand-held device out of the USA that is mentioned more than once that gives an instant readout in the field for lithium. Seems there is some excitement about this device.

Personally I reckon MPJ know exactly where to look for starters... but that is just my gut feel.

5. I expect that MPJ would be extremely conscious of the MPJO's. They potentially provide a source of cash for the company upon conversion at 1c without having to call directly on Investors or Shareholders.. and issuing a prospectus etc.. paperwork that is really not the speciality of MPJ. Also, as MPJO's have been handed out like confetti as sweeteners to Investors to date, it does the company no good to have them expire.

It would be good if Mr. Ian Finch (who looks rather fearsome in his Nextsmallcap photo) also took shares for all or part remuneration...? but that is incidental.

6. When one studies the maps (a mere 29sq km), and knows that already a large amount of exploration and reports have been done, with even a few nice little gold earners on the property as backups, even I as a humble bush poet could pick some spots to drill the odd hole and find something with lithium in it!! Easy. So everyone could be a BIG winner.. even plebian shareholders! Good times ahead!?

Some basic ground exploration to do ... samples. All happening at very, very high speed. No messing around waiting for formalities. For now, it beats chasing lava channels for nickel which is not worth a plug nickel today in any case.

I just hope they do not expect Sarah to get out there in the blazing heat, flies, dust, packhorses... with the savage emus and kangaroos. Or am I just being an old fashioned gentleman? No amount of MPJO's or lithium could ever compensate a lady for suffering that!!

Lithium finds will provide REAL excitement, MPJ style.. while nickel recovers some decent value.

Good one MPJ!! Fun times ahead. Hanging in there, for better or worse!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.