ERX 0.00% 12.0¢ exore resources ltd

Hi bruham EV: The EV will not be negative because NLI owns the...

1. 9,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi bruham
    EV:
    The EV will not be negative because NLI owns the data for drilling the area. That's worth 80% of expenses for exploration (exploration discount only). Yes you have to discount wages and salaries OR simply look at the Qtrly's and add up the exploration costs without adding in the extras like wages & salaries. Drilling and Analysis are a cost all Companies MUST bear. Some Companies get better wages so those wont be included in EV at this stage so lets say.
    Conclusion:
    80% of Exploration expenses incurred so far. We have the data.

Program:
    I wondered why NLI wasn't test drilling all over the other tenements but they seem to have enough Resource in that tiny little Cepeda tenement. Go figure.
    However the smart move to me is to be drilling for minerals elsewhere ( another Domain) so they are not held to ransom by the Europeans. If I cannot supply in the north I will supply from the south.
    Conclusion:
    The supply chain is organised by NLI. Not anyone else. That is a premium package to offer.

Finance:
    We have shares in lieu of cash for Lynas Find. Yes Pilbara gets that choice (its in the agreement) but why would Pilbara hand over shares instead of cash? I have an idea and I think it has something to do with Slipstream. We all know who they are. They are expecting a nice surprise soon from NLI regarding the drilling program at Lynas Find by Pilbara. They are also drilling in Portugal. So I am glad we have said nothing but got on with drilling.
    Conclusion:
    Slipstream will own or be part owners of alot of Lithium. We work with them

So you say there is nothing there. I say BS. There is lots.

Sonic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.