MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

Ann: Pilbara Lithium/Gold project - acquisition update, page-31

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    The last lines of the announcement of Feb 4th say :
    "Regular updates will be announced as the exploration programs are executed".
    Exploration Programs??? What exploration programs???

You mean the current one which is not actually Exploration but a survey or project evaluation... or the real one which can be projected to commence in two and a half month's time in April? Confused?

Anyway I think we have got to the bottom of it all now ... if I got confused I will put it down to being dumb.

... that aside... their survey or project evaluation drilling must have been VERY successful.

They just said Feb 25th (with knowledge of the results obviously) that they were Extremely Excited.
    On the MPJ scale of understatement, that is about a 12 out of 10!!! good as it gets.

Did they go to the lithium grounds referenced in the WAMEX Report where they found VAST quantities of spodumene-rich pegmatites? Who knows. The Radiometrics certainly revealed that otherwise hidden radiometric target in the tenement set 45/2993/2992/2995/2997 Wow!

So :
    1. MPJ are extremely excited... and
    2. Somebody made that huge purchase the other day as Tigers1980 just reminded. He/She as buyer must have been extremely excited too!! or punched in the wrong ASX code.

Now if I could just get extremely excited myself about MPJ and lithium again, then all is good! Coming to terms with this unexpected major delay now... thankfully Good luck to all. PP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.