PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Pilbara Minerals Equity Capital Raising, page-152

1. 42,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    If I were to post this chart and highlighting the opposite, plenty of FA believers will shoot me down for looking at the rear view mirror. The rally off the low in 2017 coincide with also a massive rally in LIT etf at the time. Who is pulling who up?

Currently you got to ask why such a large capital injection? It is quite dilutive (648/111=17%) so obviously management has a view that Spod prices will not be turning around anytime soon?

Kikker, I have no idea if the impurities mentioned is fact or fiction, you have to ask Anatoly. All I know is that the company mentioned mitigation to their extraction process and some say it is the legacy RCR built quality or short cut design flaw etc.

This raising and placement is very large relatively speaking under very bearish opinions by the market/media/trolls so it is a great relief for the holders. The proof is market reaction when it comes out of suspension and the weeks and months that follow. This is a big and positive relief to those holding, riding it up then down. You will either be heroes in time or kicking oneself otherwise because I have been in this dilemma with what I thought loads of skin in the game = religious belief experience = I know better than the market. I now reserve my confidence and will publicly admit I am a bad predictor of future. You can bag me on this last point if you like and I will continue to hold the view that markets cannot be predicted accurately , not by me anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.